The Historical Society has a lot of great things planned for this year and we could use your help to make it happen.
Here are some of the things that we could use your help with:
- The New Exhibit – building mannequins, choosing garments to display, prepare exhibit display, create event poster, plan exhibit reception
- Country School – we are looking for one more teacher for one or two weeks, four days each week. There is a stipend.
- Fair – the log cabin needs a new display along with volunteers to be on site during the fair.
- Wine Tasting Event – join the committee, acquire silent auction items and set up the day of
- Collection data entry – the indexing and photographing is never ending and we could always use your help in updating our records
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 507-398-4853 if you are interested in helping us in our many projects.